Important to know when buying a puppy
Information of the Finnish breeders can be found at www.bichonhavanais.fi
When buying a puppy, make sure that:
Information of dogs and breeders can be found in Finnish Kennelclubs database. (only in Finnish)
- you can see the dam and the living conditions of the litter
- the litter is registered by the Finnish Kennelclub
- both sire and dam of the litter have eyes and knees checked and are healthy
- breeder uses the Finnish Kennelclub official sales contract form
- breeder tells you about hereditary diseases in the pedigree of the litter
Never buy an unregistered dog!
An unregistered dog is always mixed breed, in spite of its parents.
When buying an unregistered dog, you may support a puppy mill!