Nord ObCh Fin & DK & S & EE ObCh SM4-11 RTK1
Fin & S WTCh JK3 EK3 FH2 HK1 RH-F-A BH
JK-SM2-11 NOM6-11 NOM2-12 NOM2-13
|| DOB 27.6.2006
hips A/A, elbows 0-0, knees ok, eyes clear (puppy)
Breeder: kennel Tending
Kit in the Database of the Finnish Kennel Club
(pedigree and health & competition results)
Kit is double-registered in the Finnish Kennel Club & Finnish Heardin Dog Society.
2013- Kit started co-operation with Nutrolin. Nutrolin Nivel is the best joint product you can get. It helps Kit to be in excellent shape though Kit has had problems with shoulder and finger joints, working dog trials are hard and Kit is getting older. We highly recommend!
2013 We started to visit fysiotherapist Tanja Kotti in Turku. She really changed Kit's life and planed a new diet for Kit with Orijen foods. After we got to know Orijen 80+20 - foods, I saw a huge different in Kit. Her body lost all "loose" and she really looks outgoing and strong. This I have never seen with any other food. In 2015 we started to co-operate with Acana&Orijen - foods, and we are sooo happy with this sponsor!
We really recommend Nutrolin & Acana&Orijen for all active dogs!!
* 2008 Finnish Obedience Champion - tittle (under 2 years of age)
* 2009 3. place in Obedience Winner Competition of Fin BC & AK Club
* 2009 & 2010 Obedience Winner In The County Of Central Finland
* 2010- Member of Finnish obedience training ring
* 2010 Nordic Obedience Champion - tittle (under 4 years of age)
* 2010 2.place in The County Of Central Finland in Tracking
* 2010 3.place in Winner Tracking Competition of Fin BC & AK Club
* 2010 Obedience Dog Of the Year in Central Finland
* 2010 1.place in Working Dog / Tracking Activity Rankinglist
* 2011 Member of Finnish National Teams in Obedience and WT Tracking
* 2011 Working Trial Chapion - tittle (tracking)
* 2011 4.place in Obedience Nationals (TOKO-SM4-11)
* 2011 Team Finland 4.place Obedience World Champions in Paris
* 2011 2.place in Tracking Nationals (PK-JK-SM2-11)
* 2011 & 2012 Winner In The County Of Central Finland in Tracking
* 2011 6.place in Nordic Champions in Tracking in Sweden (NOM6-11)
* 2012 Winner In The County Of Central Finland in Obdience
* 2012 7.place in Tracking Nationals
* 2012 2.place in Nordic Champions in Tracking in Norway (NOM2-12)
* 2012 The Best Working Dog of Fin BC & AK Club
* 2012 The Best Working Dog - award by Kennel Tending
* 2013 5.place in EK Nationals
* 2013 2.place in Nordic Champions in Tracking in Denmark (NOM2-13), "DK WTCh"
* 2013 2.place In The County Of Central Finland in Tracking, in EK and in Obediende
* 2013 RH-F-A = international rescue tracking passed in class A
* 2013 The Best Working Dog of Fin BC & AK Club
* 2014 HK1 = search klass 1 passed
* 2014 5.place in Tracking Nationals
* 2014 Winner in Tracking for Bordecollies
* 2014 Winner in EK and Tracking In The County Of Central Finland
* 2014 The Best Working Dog of Fin BC & AK Club
* 2014 The Best Working Dog in the County Of Central Finland
* 2015 Winner in Obedience and Tracking in the County Of Central Finland
* 2015 Winner in Obedience and FH-tracking for Bordercollies
* 2015 EE ObCh - winner in Saarenmaa obedience competition
* 2015 2.place in Tracking (JK3) for Bordercollies
* 2015 Winner in Tracking Nationals (M-15)
* 2015 Winner in Nordic Champions in Tracking (NOM-15)
competitions and trainings has offered us a great chance to meet new friends.
We have had lovely days in Finland, but also visits to wonderful other
countries. I have learned a lot from these trips and it has been so nice to
travel with Kit!
Kit lived her first 3 weeks with Riitta
and Pekka in Paippinen. Then Kit with her sisters and brothers moved to
Raffe's home, and lived next 4 weeks with Anki and her family in Sotunki.
I saw the pupies when they were 3 weeks, and paid attention to b&w puppy, "Fransa". When puppies lived with Anki, I visited them a lot. I saw puppies together and one at the time at Anki's home and in her garden. The little Fransa was still the number one...
And so this little Fransa moved to our home and got the name Kit. Actually her name is Kitt, because her name is after Night Rider's car, Kitt: just normal looking car, but inside has secret power, tricks and humour ...
Kit started obedience competitions in the fall 2007
and she gained the Finnish Obedience Champion title in the spring 2008. In
the fall 2009 & 2010 Kit was Obedience Winner In The County Of Central Finland.
In May 2010 Kit was chosen for the Finnish Obedience Training Ring. Also in
May 2010 Kit competed in
Denmark, Esbjerg, and she gained Danish Obedience
Champion - title. In Juni 2010 Kit competed in Sweden, Bollnäs, and gained
Swedish ObCh - title with 304.5/320 points, and also Nordic Obedience
Champion - title. Duktig Kit, hurraa!